All media attending Challenge Wanaka must apply for accreditation by completing the form below.
Media accreditation is granted subject to your acceptance of any terms and conditions relating to those listed below.
Terms & Conditions
- Completion of the application form does not guarantee acceptance.
- Accreditation may be revoked at any time if your conduct does not meet the expected standards as communicated to you by the event organisers or race officials before and during the event.
- Challenge Wanaka may require media attending the event to demonstrate that they have a minimum of $1 million public liability cover whilst working at the event. By applying for media accreditation for Challenge Wanaka you are declaring that you will be able to provide evidence of such cover should it be requested.
- Accredited Media assume all risk and danger of his or her services while working on the event covering the sport of triathlon as well as any risk or danger reasonably foreseeable while on or around the Event course or venues including dangers of collisions with other vehicles, pedestrians, participants, and fixed objects and hazards that may be posed by spectators or volunteers and weather conditions.
- Accredited Media releases Challenge Wanaka, Event sponsors, Event organizers, the Race Director, Event officials, Event staff, contractors, volunteers and all other persons or entities involved with the Event, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, licensees, officers, directors, partners, board members, shareholders, members, supervisors, insurers, employees, volunteers, and representatives (individually and collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liabilities resulting from injuries or personal property loss occurring before, during, or after the Event.