19 Jul New Trustees needed!
Challenge Wanaka Sports Trust is a registered charitable organisation. Our purpose is to provide opportunities for people to participate, compete and excel in activities that create social connection, contribute to physical and social well-being as well as positively impacting on the economic environment of Wanaka and the Southern Lakes area.
We are looking for two new trustees to join the board. The Board has recently refreshed its purpose, confirming its commitment to run a range of events that cater for the competitive/elite athlete through to social participates of all abilities. It is an exciting time to come on board with new initiatives planned for 2021/2022. We are looking for trustees who are passionate about our purpose and have some of the following skills:
– Strong financial literacy and analytical ability
– Relationships with disability and related community organisations
– Appreciation of sustainable and environmental operations and implementing sustainability strategies
– An understanding of Tikanga and the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
– Broad business and governance experience
Please send expressions of interest to Julie Aitken at [email protected] or call on 021448522 by 30 July 2021.